Thursday, April 16, 2015

Post Presentation Reflection

On money, I gave a presentation to the class about my problem-sloving essay, and the topic is about social media anxiety disorder. 

I did not prepare slides for my presention, as I wanted to try to give a presentation without slides and script which can actually help me to recover the content if I loss during the presentation and also attract audiences’ attention. But, I really wanted to try grasping people’s attention even without the slides. Then, I memorised my script and keeped it simple, short and logically flow. 

Based on the feedback from classmates and Mr. Brad, my presentation generally went well with my enthusisam involved in. However, there were several pronounciation errors and other mistakes during the presentation. Mr. Brad suggested that even I make mistakes in the presentation, do not pause and correct them, just move on, since nobody will actually notise that. I think, I could do better if I practice more beforehand, as at least, pronunciation errors can be avoided. I will keep on learning and work towards giving better presentations in future.

No comments:

Post a Comment